stock working Lines 9, 10, 11 and. From December 1943 to the early 1950s, tramcars working Lines 6 and 7 as well as trailers used on Line 4 were serviced here. During late evening and weekend early-morning service hours, Lines 2 and 2E are not operated. Plagwitz was no longer used as an operating depot from 4 December 1925, when the new Angerbrücke Depot was opened. Flags on this site are from the fotw Flags Of The World website). In addition to the fairground, Line 16 serves also the large housing estate at Lössnig and the districts of Wiederitzsch, Eutritzsch and Nordvorstadt.
Goerdelerring is part of the city circle.
Leipzig, leading the traffic around the city center.
Contract notice: b hauptfeuerwache goerdelerring 7, 04109 leipzig, modernization, lot 309: roofing / roof plumbing 700.00 m 2 demolition and disposal of old bitumen waterproofing flat roofs 900.00 m 2 flat roof sealing new with bituminous membrane 2-ply including vapor barrier xps slope insulation and.
The most important one is the main firehouse. Villigen (Switzerland Verlag Eisenbahn, 1975. Date Type of Change Segment 18 December 1990 New alignment The terminal loop at Dölitz no longer extended across the depot grounds ew alignment Waldplatz crossing 2 December 1992 New alignment Georgiring/Wintergartenstraße crossing Closed Connewitz terminal loop, Hildebrandstraße (officially from ) ew alignment loop Gohlis-Nord. At the Prager Straße / Riebeckstraße intersection, the line number is changed. From, the tramway service network was rearranged, with service restored to one segment on which a previous service had been withdrawn. THE GS tram site, sachsen, deutschland saxony, germany 28 Nov. The tramway station edit, the tramway station, goerdelerring, served by the, leipzig Transport Company, is situated in the middle of the. Only a single track between these roads remained passable thereafter. The Tröndlinring was greatly widened and a four-track terminal facility was built at Friedrich-Engels-Platz (Goerdelerring). Obstmarkt Weststraße (Fr.-Ebert-Straße, the road alignment at that time was in Höhe Rudolfstraße, parallel to Karl-Tauchnitz-Straße in the Ring) Plagwitzer Straße (Karl-Heine-Straße) de:Plagwitz, "Felsenkeller" 22 September 1872 Opened "Felsenkeller" Zschochersche Straße Plagwitz, "Drei Linden" 1 December 1872 Changed to service track Augustusplatz Bahnhöfe Schulplatz Obstmarkt/Weststraße. The depot burned on, and tramcars were stabled here again from October.
Amtsgericht leipzig grundbuchamt leipzig